Monday, December 24, 2012

Whispering Angel...


a Christmas gift for an angel somewhere out in the vast universe ~ feeling inspired to share thoughts of love freely is an epic blessing and a part of the greatest gift...




Whispering Angel...

Don't ever underestimate
the passionate likeness in the mirror
… your reflection always
looks you straight in the eyes
Believe what you’re seeing 
Believing in why there is an unrecognizable  
moonstruck look in your eyes

You always knew it wouldn’t be easy
Only in someone else’s world  
there exists a place
where only their dream’s light shines
A long awaited  moment like this
seems like eternity passing 
ever so slowly before my eyes 
Forever out of breath from yearning
while chasing an impossible dream 

Inhaling… In a poignant instant ~
A deeply drawn gasp of final hope…
Purging the ache of emotional cleansing…
Exhaling…  faith in merciful surrender ...
Simply jumping off ~
" Don't Look Back ! "
Push free and fly away ~
Surrender is easy with a ray of hope 
for a guiding light

If you fall…
I’ll be there to catch you in my heart
Free falling…
Where there’s nothing that can stop the plunge
Falling as the spirit of love sets me free
The warmth of love’s light
is shining into wide open eyes…

“Love don’t leave me waiting"
"Show yourself to me” ~
I’ll stay here waiting patiently forever
To be loved ~ you make my life shine~
I’ve journeyed an entire lifetime to get here
Alive within your heart
is my final destiny…

Harlon Rivers...December 24th, 2012